- Breakfast Club: 7.40am – 8.30am
- Morning Session: 8.45am – 12.00pm
- Afternoon Session: 1.00pm – 3.00pm
- Clubs: 3.00pm – 4.00pm
- Late Stay Club: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
The gate will open at 8.30am and will be closed at 8.45am. On arrival, the children will walk through the playground and into their classroom, ready to start early morning activities. If you arrive late and the gate is locked, you should bring your child to the office via the main entrance and sign them in.
We would encourage you to walk to school wherever possible. If you need to drive to school, please be considerate to our neighbours.
- Please do not park on or opposite the zig-zag lines as this is an offence.
- Please do not block entrances and exits to private houses.
- Please do not park in the Memorial Hall car park as this is used by pre-school staff.
At 3:00 pm, the gate is open for parents to collect their child from the playground. The gates will be closed at 3.10pm. If you arrive after this time, please collect your child from the office via the main entrance.
We offer wraparound care in the form of Breakfast Club from 7.40am and Late Stay Club until 6.00pm. Please contact the office to book a place.
There is also a wide range of clubs which run from 3.00 pm until 4.00 pm at the end of the school day. A form comes home at the end of the previous term for parents to sign their children up for clubs.