There are lots of ways that you can support your child in their learning journey with us at Marden Primary School.
A few top tips!
- Help your children to make sure that they have all they need for their school day.
- Keep in touch with us – your child’s teacher is always your first port of call.
- Support your child in completing the tasks they have been set to do at home.
- Daily reading and sharing stories together will pay dividends.
- Talk to your children about what they are learning at school.
- Keep an eye on your child’s class and phase website pages so you are up to date with what is going on and any current messages.
Below are some links to various english resource leaflets that may be of interest.
We are on the lookout for some additional ones and will update this page accordingly.
- Spelling Lists Years 1 and 2
- Common Exception Words Years 1 and 2 Word Mat
- Spelling List Years 3 and 4 World Mat
- Spelling List Years 5 and 6 World Mat
- DFES Reading Support
- Every Child a Talker
- Spelling Activities KS2
- Top Tips for Bedtime Story Reading
- Phonics Information Booklet
- Helping Children Cope With Stress During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Mind Heart info Explaining CV
- Coronavirus A Book For Children
These PDF documents are not accessible. If you use assistive technology, such as a screen reader, and require accessible versions of these documents, please email: email@example.com